- Where to stay: Government guest houses or Devasthanam chowltry.
- When to go: Devotees during Mahasivaratri and tourists between October – February.
- What to see: Trikoteswaraswamy temple, the deer park, bird sanctuaries, Kaleeya lake and meditation center
- In TTD Anandavalli Choultry there are 22 rooms available maintenance charges Rs.250/- per day.
- In Thotavari Satram there are 8 rooms and one dormitory available maintenance charges Rs.300/- and Rs.1,000/- per day respectively.
- In Nandi Guest House there are 2 rooms available maintenance charges Rs.750/- per day.
- In Annapurna Sadanam there are 16 rooms available maintenance charges Rs.200/- per day.
- At downhill there are some individual caste based choultries, accommodation available.
- We are planning to visit kotappakonda with my family including kids. Kindly suggest procedure for booking guest house at Kotappakonda?
Answer : Contact Office:9440532905 and Email:email@example.com
- Can you provide contact number of the Devasthanam?
Answer:Sri Trikoteswara Swamy Temple,Narasaraopet Mandal, Kotappakonda, Guntur District, Pin: 522601, Andhra Pradesh.Office:9440532905Email:firstname.lastname@example.org